Best Kids Climbing Harness Reviews in 2021
- Adjustable seat harness for children less than 40 kg (88 lbs.)
- adaptable with the growth of your child, thanks to a wide range of adjustability
- Designed for comfort
- NOTE: For children with less pronounced hips, it must be used in conjunction with the BODY shoulder straps, to avoid inverted falls.
- Semi-rigid structure is color coded for easy on/off
- Comfortable to wear on the ground or suspended
- Double back buckles are out of reach of the child
- Does not require connectors to remain fastened
- For use with children up to 30kg
- Waist: 56-69 cm (22-27 in)
- Leg: 41-51 cm (16-20 in)
- CE Certification: CE 1282 EN353-1:2002, Teens(7-15 years) Full Body Climbing Harness with a reinforced tie-in point and stitching.with a reinforced tie-in point and stitching.Metal parts are made of forged steel,outer anodized.Weight:1.76Ib(800g), Not...
- Adjustable: Waist 11.8'' to 19.6''(30- 50cm), Leg16"(40.6)to 31.5(80cm)Tension>15KN, Impact force<6KN,Weight limit: 507Ib(230kg); the climbing harness can be adjusted according to your size.
- Comfort and Lightweight : Quick Dry Polyester material, lightweight portable but strong, makes zipline climbing harness stronger. harness comfort to the shape, comfortable and never bring heavy load to Teens when climbing.
- Simple Operation : Easy to operate, easy to wear and remove. Comfortable wear is a good companion for outdoor sports.
- Widely Applied : perfect for indoor caving rock climbing rappelling equip, mountaineering, rock climbing, outdoor sports, outward band expanding training, escape, downhilling and so on.
- Momentum Harness construction
- Easily adjustable
- Easy on-off
- High tie-in point keeps kids upright
- Comfortable construction that minimizes pressure points
- Easy pass through buckles
- Designed for children 7-12 years old
- 5000 lb. rated webbing
- Front and center reinforced belay loop
- For children from 5 to 10 years old weighing under 40 kg
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps and leg loops for precise fit
- Bicolor webbing (black inside, colored outside) facilitates donning
- Four DoubleBack adjustment buckles
- Weight: 390 g. Leg loop max.: 51 cm. Torso length: 35-60 cm. Material(s) : high-strength nylon/polyester webbing. Certification(s) : CE, EN 12 277 type B, UIAA 105. Guarantee: 3 years
- 2 very strong gear loops offering more safety
- Adjustable leg loops with a sandwich structure for optimum fit also for small sizes
- Tie-in point with a textile abrasion protector
- 3D mesh padding and soft edging for optimal comfort. Slide Block buckles for a comfortable and secure harness fit
- Moveable foam waist padding allows the tie-in point and the four fixed gear loops to be centred and aligned
- ※Absolute safety—Polyester material is mechanically strong. It has high tensile strength, a low friction coefficient, and it’s light. This makes the harness durable and strong . Up to 450lbs Weight limited. Breaking strength: 22KN. Waist 21.65" to...
- ※Wide Range of Use—Heejo kids safety climbing harnesses are widely used in kids outdoor sports, extension training, escape, downhilling, rappelling, zipline etc. suitable for children aged 8-14.
- ※Comfortable Structure—Easy to operate, easy to wear and remove. Comfortable wear is a good companion for your kid's outdoor sports. Two safety rings on the chest ensure excellent weight distribution from waist to shoulder to keep your kid comfortable...
- ※Kid Friendly—The width of upper webbing and lower webbing is 1.8inch(4.5cm). Our safety harness is lightweight & easy to wear and adjust, bringing no heavy load to kids. Comfortable wear is a good companion for your kid's outdoor sports
- ※100% Satisfaction Guarantee—We guarantee customers the best products & services. Up to 12 months after the purchase date, we are happy to provide either a refund or replacement in case of any climbing harness issues. Please contact us via Amazon, and...
- Durable Kids’ Full Body Harness: HandAcc Harness are made of durable polyester ribbon, with the reinforced tie-in point and stitching, makes the harness durable and strong.
- Simple to Operate: This harness is easy for Kids to wear, adjust and remove. The width of upper webbing and lower webbing is 1.8inch(4.5cm). It provide comfortable climbing experience for your kid's outdoor sports. 2 connection ring on the chest help for...
- Suitable for children aged 4-8. Waist 11.8" to 19.7"(30-50 cm); Leg max to 19.69"(50 cm). CE, ISO9001 Certified, Weight limited: 200 KG. Breaking strength: 22KN. CE Certified Standard:EN353~1:2014, EN358:2000, EN361:2002+AC:2017, EN362:2004.
- Ideal Gift for Kids: This harness is perfect for kids indoor caving rock climbing equip, outdoor sports, mountaineering, zipline, children rock climbing, outward band expanding training, escape and so on.
- We provide good customer service. We will provide either a refund or replacement in case of any quality problem with our climbing harness up to 12 months after the purchase date. Any problem, please contact our customer support team for help.
How Do You Buy The Best Kids Climbing Harness?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great kids climbing harness? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching kids climbing harness, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest kids climbing harness available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Peoples Eatery has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for kids climbing harness that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an kids climbing harness?
- What benefits are there with buying an kids climbing harness?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective kids climbing harness?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any kids climbing harness, much less the best one?
- Which kids climbing harness are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about kids climbing harness?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding kids climbing harness, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for kids climbing harness, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible kids climbing harness. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Peoples Eatery provides an kids climbing harness buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available kids climbing harness currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of kids climbing harness has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an kids climbing harness?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your kids climbing harness.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade kids climbing harness objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their kids climbing harness.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an kids climbing harness, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an kids climbing harness is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Peoples Eatery always remembers that maintaining kids climbing harness information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding kids climbing harness is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!