Best Lard Reviews in 2021
- THE ORIGINAL PREMIUM PREMIUM PASTURE RAISED LARD: This was the first nationally sold Non-Hydrogenated, Preservative Free, Pasture Raised Pork Lard. Sourced exclusively from sustainable and regenerative U.S. Small Family Farms. Crafted for fat-loving...
- FAT FOR THOSE WHO VALUE QUALITY FIRST: Since 2010 we crafted the first ever preservative free, fine filtered, glass jarred, Pasture Raised for who understand that high quality animal fats are an essential (and delicious) part of a healthy lifestyle. Since...
- PRAISE THE LARD: Delicious and versatile cooking fat that is perfect for sautéing, roasting, frying and baking. Lift your homesteader style cooking or KETO, PALEO, WAP, AIP and WHOLE30 cooking to new levels, or use it as a natural shortening for...
- USDA CERTIFIED AND TESTED: 100% USDA Certified Pasture Raised Pork Lard. No artificial ingredients, no added hormones, no preservatives, and no antibiotics. We add .%01 Organic Rosemary Extract, a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, to meet the...
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: As the standard-bearers of the Premium Lard category, we take our roles as the "Defenders of Fat" quite seriously. While Amazon does not allow you to RETURN your product for safety reasons, we are able to offer a full REFUND. If...
- TRADITIONAL LARD | GOYA Lard-Manteca is perfect for your traditional tamale recipe.
- CONVENIENT & VERSATILE | With no refrigeration required, Well packaged and protected for Long shelf life, Goya Lard is there whenever you need it.
- NUTRITIONAL QUALITIES | Trans Fat Free, Low Cholesterol, Sodium Free
- PREMIUM QUALITY | If it's Goya... it has to be good! | ¡Si es Goya... tiene que ser bueno!
- ONE 40 OUNCE CONTAINER | Multipacks available on Amazon Retail. Enjoy GOYA's full line of Cooking Oils & Lard on Amazon Fresh, Amazon Retail and Prime Pantry
- One 42 Ounce Can of SCP LARD specialty baking shortening and cooking fat
- SCP Lard outperforms solid vegetable shortenings in tortillas, fried chicken, pie crusts, biscuits, breads, cakes, and other pastry doughs at a fraction of the cost of butter.
- Superior taste. There's a reason your Grandmother used lard in everything from pie crusts to fried eggs!
- Naturally contains zero artificial trans fats or partially hydrogenated oils. Gluten Free
- Natural and sustainable, with minimal processing and promotes nose-to-tail usability
- Perfect for baking, frying and sauteing. Armour lard makes the flakiest pie crusts, crispiest fried chicken, deliciously light veggies, and the tastiest biscuits and tamales – it’s even great on toast.
- O Grams Trans Fat
- Lower Saturated Fats than coconut oil and butter
- Gluten Free, High Smoke Point
- Great for cooking to 375 degrees. Made from 100% Pasture Raised Non GMO Fed pigs
- Neutral tasting lard for baking. Leaf Lard the secret ingredient of great pastry and pies chefs for generations.
- Highly stable for shelf life of over 8 months from time of purchase. Whole30 Approved! Keto, Paleo & WAP friendly.
- No artificial ingredients, no added hormones, no preservatives, no antibiotics for a beyond organic experience.
- Each batch, each jar USDA inspected.
- CORNHUSKER KITCHEN GOURMET MANGALITSA PORK FAT 24OZ (1.5LBS) — A sweet and creamy white open kettle rendered fat made from Nebraska-raised and humane craft processed mangalitsa pigs. It has been unsurpassed for cooking and baking and a key ingredient to...
- KOBE BEEF OF PORK — Covered in sheep-like fleece and wool, Mangalitsa pigs are known for their marble meat. These are red meat with rich dark color and lush marbling. It’s also often compared to Japanese Wagyu Cattle.
- ELTEE MANGALITSA’S LLC — A family farm dedicated to providing the highest quality gourmet pork lard available. Mangalitsa’s are genetically programmed to produce perhaps the best fat of any domesticated animal. Sustainably raised with the...
- CERTIFIED MANGALITSA PORK — No preservatives added. Mangalitsa lard has high monosaturated fat which melts at a lower temperature so it also creates an incredible whipped spread. Keep refrigerated or frozen.
- GREAT CHOICE FOR KITCHEN AND PANTRY FOOD ITEMS — Use it on air fryer pork chops or short ribs in the slow cooker. It’s also great for ground pork, pork tenderloin, bacon thick-cut pork, stew meat, pork rinds, and pork butt. Use it to elevate the...
- Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Lard,14.4 oz in glass jar. No plastic or plastic coated wax. Preservative, Gluten and Diary Free.
- Non-hydrogenated, non-deodorized and never bleached. No BHT used. Pigs sourced are Organically Certified by USDA as free range, antibiotic free, added hormone free and free from harmful synthetic pesticide. Inhumanely and dirty CAFO raised pigs are never...
- Crafted in small kettles for, and by, cooks who understand the amazing flavor Premium Fat provides over seed oils and imitation lards. We use .1 percent Organic Rosemary Extract to help keep oxidation naturally low. Lard without this do NOT meet the USDA...
- Great for fat loving chefs, homesteaders, and followers of lifestyles that embrace fat such as Keto, Paleo, Whole30, WAP, AIP, Carnivore, and many others, who value quality above all.
- Versatile for multipurpose cooking such as sautéing, roasting and frying. Amazing as a shortening for all your baking needs. Some examples are roasted veggies and greens, authentic tortillas, re-fried beans, fried chicken, pies, traditional biscuits,...
- THE FAT THAT LAUNCHED A THOUSAND HEALTHY MEALS: As the first Premium Lard on the market over ten years ago this Pasture Raised lard has helped thousands of fat loving chefs create healthy and delicious dishes. Great for, KETO, PALEO, or Whole30 Approved...
- FAT IS FLAVOR: Versatile for sautéing, roasting, pan-frying and baking. Dish ideas include, roasted veggies and greens, authentic tortillas, re-fried beans, fried chicken, traditional pies, pastries and biscuits, confit style dishes, marinades and much...
- A TRUE USDA CERTIFIED LARD: LARD is NOT the same as “Rendered Pork Fat” and has higher standards of freshness as “Rendered Pork Fat” or “Lard’s” that are not USDA Certified and tested. Preservative Free, Gluten Free and Diary Free. Craft in...
- TASTE THAT COMES FROM QUALITY SOURCING: Unlikely other lards or rendered pork fats, we do not use “trim” to make our lard. Fatowrks Pasture Raised lard is sourced from a mix of skinless back fat and leaf fat from the finest regenerative and...
- FRIENDS DO NOT LET FRIENDS EAT INDUSTRALIZED SEED OIL: Founded on the principles that oxidized oils are deleterious to one’s health. Fatworks crafted the first non-hydrogenated, non-deodorized, nonr-bleached lard as a healthy alternative to so called...
How Do You Buy The Best Lard?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great lard? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching lard, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest lard available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Peoples Eatery has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for lard that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an lard?
- What benefits are there with buying an lard?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective lard?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any lard, much less the best one?
- Which lard are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about lard?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding lard, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for lard, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible lard. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Peoples Eatery provides an lard buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available lard currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of lard has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an lard?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your lard.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade lard objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their lard.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an lard, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an lard is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Peoples Eatery always remembers that maintaining lard information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding lard is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!