Best Load Binders Reviews in 2021
- Folding ratchet style handle for extra leverage
- 3-position pawl for extension, take-up or free spin
- 7,100 lbs. Safe Working Load
- Works with 5/16'' Grade 70, 3/8'' Grade 70 and 3/8'' Grade 80 chain
- Meets or exceeds all CVSA and DOT requirements
- This Ratchet Style Load Binders has a forged steel handle that offers maximum leverage
- Easy to use and adjust, no snap effect,manufactured with heavy duty forged steel
- The binders with a thick red paint finish are conveniently stamped with the size and break strength
- For use with 1/4" or 5/16" Grade 70 Transport Chain
- Heavy duty forged steel construction with a thick red paint finish.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional operators choose Vulcan cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence,...
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND EASE OF USE - The forged ratchet style handles provide extra leverage so you can get the proper amount of tension on your chain tie down every time. The forged steel pawl and gear system is easy to use and prevents
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION - The heavy duty forged handles, barrels, take-up screws, links and hooks are intended to stand up to rigorous field use and harsh weather conditions. Baked on powder coating and zinc-dichromate plating provide maximum...
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - These binders have a 9,200 lbs. Safe Working Load and is intended for use with 3/8
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load of 9,200 lbs. is clearly marked on the handle of each binder. All Vulcan towing products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any...
- HEAVY DUTY RATCHET LOAD BINDER - Rugged design has a forged steel handle and is built to last. With a 16,200 lbs. break strength and 5,400 lbs. working load limit ratings, this chain boomer is built to work!
- VERSATILE - These ratchet load binders are designed for use with 5/16 inch grade 70 transport chain and can also accommodate 3/8 inch grade 43 chain.
- EASY TO USE - Smooth ratcheting cam and pawl design tightens the chain to secure the load. Secure loads faster and save time!
- IDENTIFICATION AND SAFETY - All US Cargo Control chain binders meet both DOT and FMCSA regulations, and are stamped with the size and working load limit.
- SPECS - 5,400 lbs. working load limit | Handle Length: 15.24" | Closed Length (Bearing Point to Bearing Point): 22.64" | Open Length (Bearing Point to Bearing Point): 28.94" | Quantity: 2 Ratchet Chain Binders
- HEAVY DUTY: Tighten down heavy loads to your truck or flatbed trailer with this ratchet-style chain binder. Flatbed binders ideal for industrial, agricultural, logging, and towing applications.
- EASY: Ultra-smooth ratcheting mechanism makes it easy to tighten chains safely. Get the right tension on the chains the first time. Smooth release.
- MAXIMUM LEVERAGE: 15” long handle provides excellent leverage.
- SPECS: 4 painted forged steel load binder with grab hooks. Fits 5/16” Grade 70 chain and 3/8” Grade 43 chain. Assembly break strength, 16,200 lb., working load limit 5,400 lbs.
- MEETS: FMCSA and DOT requirements.
- Pack Size: 4 Pack
- Working Load Limit:9,200, Capacity:27,600 Lbs, Fits: 3/8" - 1/2" chain
- Handle Length: 13.92 inches, Barret Length: 9.92 inches, Take Up: 8.0 inches
- Easy to use and adjust, no snap effect, no recoil, Heavy Duty Transport Securement, Manufactured with heavy duty forged steel
- Clearly stamped with Working Load Limit and Capacity, Meets FMCSA and DOT Specifications, Note:Ratings governed by the National Association of Chain Manufacturers(NACM).
- Ratchet allows for easy tension adjustment and a great range of take-up
- Can be used with garage 30/43/70, 5/16 chain or grade 43, 3/8 in. chain
- Zinc plated finish provides red powder coating provides additional protection to deck finishes
- Safe working load is 5,400lbs
- Utilize a screw to tighten and secure loads
- HEAVY DUTY PEERLESS LOAD BINDER - Offering higher working load limits than standard ratchet binders and can be used with either Grade 70 Transport or Grade 80 Alloy tie-down chain. Features a vinyl coated barrel for a strong, comfortable grip.
- EASY TO USE - The 3-position pawl offers the driver a choice of ratchet extension, ratchet take-up or a “free spin” setting for fast adjustment in either direction. A load can be secured in half the time.
- SAFE TO USE - The folding handle adds safety and can be folded down after the load is secure or for storage. Proof-tested and heat treated for durability and satisfies CVSA and DOT requirements.
- TAMPER RESISTANT - Use a long shank padlock (not included) to lock and secure the tie-down in place.
- SPECS - 5/16 inch ratchet chain binder | Works with 5/16 inch or 3/8 inch Grade 70 or 80 chain | 7,100 lbs. working load limit | Quantity: 1 Peerless Ratchet binder
- 2-Pack of Snap Style Load Binder
- Working Load Limit: 2,600 LBS
- Hook to Hook Length When Open is: 17"
- Total Lever Handle Length is: 12"
- Designed to Work with 1/4" to 5/16" Chain
- ALL-IN-ONE: Transport chains and ratchet chain binders tightens down heavy loads to your truck or flatbed trailer. Ideal for industrial, agricultural, logging, and towing applications.
- HIGH-STRENGTH: Heat-treated Grade 70 carbon steel chain provides a strong and reliable hold. Heavy duty ratchet chain binder is made from forged steel.
- EASY-TO-USE: Grade 70 transport chain features a high strength-to-weight ratio that makes it light and easy to maneuver. Clevis grab hooks at both ends provide safe, no-slip handling. Ratchet load binder with smooth ratcheting mechanism makes it easy to...
- INCLUDES: (4) 5/16”-⅜” painted forged steel load binders with Clevis grab hooks for safe, no-slip handling. Assembly break strength (ABS), 16,200 lb., working load limit (WLL) 5,400 lbs. (4) Grade 70 carbon steel transport chains with yellow zinc...
- All tie-downs meet or exceed DOT requirements.
How Do You Buy The Best Load Binders?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great load binders? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching load binders, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest load binders available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Peoples Eatery has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for load binders that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an load binders?
- What benefits are there with buying an load binders?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective load binders?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any load binders, much less the best one?
- Which load binders are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about load binders?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding load binders, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for load binders, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible load binders. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Peoples Eatery provides an load binders buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available load binders currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of load binders has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an load binders?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your load binders.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade load binders objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their load binders.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an load binders, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an load binders is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Peoples Eatery always remembers that maintaining load binders information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding load binders is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!